Revolution Flea & Heartworm Control for Dogs
Revolution is an effective flea, and mite treatment for dogs. The topical solution not only kills ticks but also prevents sarcoptic mange. It protects the pet against diseases caused by various internal and external parasites. Moreover, it also prevents heartworm infection in dogs. The waterproof and odorless spot-on treatment is easy to apply. It kills heartworm larvae found in puppies, dogs, breeding and lactating female dogs and prevents heartworm disease.
It is safe to use for puppies, adult dogs, breeding dogs and nursing female dogs.
How it works?
A Zoetis product - Revolution for Dogs is a monthly topical solution that eliminates heartworm larvae, fleas, ticks, sarcoptic mange and ear mites. Made with Selamectin as the active ingredient, the spot-on controls various diseases caused by different types of parasites. It is potent in destroying immature life stages of heartworms and fleas. The fragrance free and waterproof treatment remains active even after the pet gets wet. When used year round, it helps to provide complete protection to the pet from parasite borne diseases.
- One spot-on treats multiple parasites
- Destroys heartworm larvae and thus prevents heartworm infection
- Saves the pet from heartworm disease
- Kills and prevents fleas, ticks, ear mites and sarcoptic mange
- Reduces chances of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Waterproof and odorless topical treatment
- Provides complete protection against harmful parasitic infections
- Once the existing heartworm test is negative, you can start treating the pet with Revolution. Choose the relevant color-coded pack as per the weight of your pet. Refer Package table for details.
- For application, let the pet stand comfortably and easily. Part the fur at an area between the shoulder blades of the pet.
- On the bare skin spot, place the tip of open pipette and squeeze out the entire content.
- Puppies and small dogs need to be treated at one spot only while medium and large dogs need to be treated at 4-5 spots on the backbone.
- Allow the spot to be completely dry. Revolution is safe for breeding, lactating and nursing female dogs as well. For further guidance, consult a vet.
|Dog weight||Dog Size||Packet color|
|<= 5 lbs||Puppies||Pink|
|5.1-10 lbs||Very small||Purple|
- Prior to starting Revolution, get your pet tested for existing heartworm infection. Consult a vet before starting the treatment.
- Do not apply Revolution spot-on treatment on puppies younger than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not use on pets allergic to any of the ingredients of Revolution.
- While applying Revolution, do not eat, drink or smoke.
- Keep it at a safe distance from the pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Store in cool place, away from heat, as it is highly inflammable.
- Allow the application site to be completely dry.
- Keep away from children and food items.
- Wash hands and exposed skin area after treating the pet.
- On observing any side effects, consult a vet immediately.
- Do not use on dogs younger than 6 weeks of age.
|Target species||6 weeks and older puppies and dogs|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
Latest Customer Queries
What Does Revolution Treat In Dogs?
When used in dogs, Revolution treats parasites like fleas, mites, scabies, and certain ticks. The topical treatment is also good at controlling heartworm infections.
How long does it take for Revolution to work on dogs?
Revolution starts working within 4 to 8 hours of application, and it reaches its full effectiveness within the first week. Existing adult fleas start dying in the first 4- 8 hours of treatment with Revolution.
Is Revolution Bad For Dogs?
Revolution is not recommended to be used in sick, debilitated or underweight animals. Dogs should be tested for heartworm disease prior to giving Revolution.
How Often Can I Apply Revolution To My Dog?
Revolution should be applied once a month for the control of the American Dog Tick, However, your veterinarian may advise applying the second dose 14 days after the first dose if your dog has a heavy tick infestation and/or recommend additional tick control methods.
How does Revolution for dogs work?
Revolution is a quick-drying and non-greasy spot-on treatment for dogs. It enters the bloodstream through the skin and prevents heartworm disease. Again redistributes from the blood to the skin, where it treats and protects against fleas, flea eggs, American dog ticks, ear mites, and scabies mites.
What happens if I miss applying a dose of Revolution (Selamectin)?
As soon as you remember, apply the missed dose. Do not give a double dose of the treatment.
Still Have Questions? – Please email us your queries at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
This treatment is the perfect one for my dog, Marlo
This treatment is highly effective!
Revolution is working completely fine on my pooch.
Happy for Caty. she is free from fleas and no more mites also. would recommend this.
Works on multiple parasites and it just goes well on my two boxers. No side effects and no itchiness.