Dark Coat Shampoo is a product of Frontline Pet Care, which helps in maintaining your pet’s skin and coat health. It is specially formulated for pets with dark-colored coat and this shampoo helps nourish the coat and enhance its fur shine. In addition, the shampoo also provides protection from the dangerous UV rays and also inhibits bacterial adhesion to the skin and coat of the pet. This shampoo is recommended to use on kittens, cats, puppies, and dogs over 2 months old.
How does it work?
Frontline Pet Care Dark Coat Shampoo is developed using two main ingredients – Luminescine and Rhamnose. The first component is a natural plant extract that assists in protecting the pet’s skin from harmful ultraviolet sun rays. The other ingredient, Rhamnose, helps in controlling bacterial adhesion thus keeps the pet’s skin bacteria-free.
- The best shampoo for dark-colored pets
- Thoroughly cleanses the pet’s skin and coat
- Enhances the natural color
- Provides conditioning effect
- Protection from UV rays
- Easy to rinse shampoo
- Ensure the pet is comfortable.
- Maintain the water at room temperature as per your pet’s needs.
- Wet your pet body, ensuring the coat is immersed in the water but avoid their head.
- Thereafter, apply the shampoo and massage the body.
- Rinse it with water to wash out the shampoo.
- Dry off your pet with a towel.
- Store it at room temperature and away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and other animals.
- The shampoo shouldn’t come in contact with the pet’s head.
- It is not safe to use on pets aging less than 2 months.
|Target species||Dogs and Cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Laureth-2, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Kramera Triandra Root Extract, Sarothamnus Scoparius Extract, Polyquaternium-39, Rhamnose, Potassium Sorbate, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid|
|Manufacturer||Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim|
Being a groomer for more than 10 years, I have mostly used this shampoo for dark coat dogs and it always fetch great results. would recommend
gentle shampoo for our cat with dark coat.
My retriever had that dark coat with some dull preface. However, applying this product, it brings out to see how beautiful he looks now.
I still have to try this on my mother’s cat, who has dark coat and smells terrible from self cleaning. I will update with the results and how well it works on him.
Does work as it says.