SeaFlex Joint Function Health Supplement for Dogs
SeaFlex Joint Function Health Formula is an excellent marine based supplement for dogs. The highly palatable tasty chewable sticks lower risk of joint issues in aging dogs. It is the best tonic for young and adult dogs in maintaining their joint health. Specially formulated for dogs, the health supplement supports and improves skin and coat health. SeaFlex Joint Function is the tastier option for supporting joint health in dogs.
SeaFlex Joint Care Supplement is a unique product rich in varied marine supplements. It improves mobility in older dogs. The unique formulation helps in maintaining joint health. It is loaded with trace minerals and vitamins, as well as bio-marine ingredients. These nutrients help manage proper functioning of joints and help maintain optimal joint health in dogs.
- Supports dog’s joint function
- Keeps dogs active
- Improves mobility in senior dogs
- Aids aging dogs suffering with signs of arthritis
- Delicious tasty treat stick
- No artificial colors or chemical preservatives
- Give it as a treat before or after the meal or during the play time.
- The average dog will require one (1) chewable stick per day.
- Adjust as required for large or small dogs or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Safe for dogs as no added preservatives.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not over feed your dogs.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredient||Fresh chicken and Australian poultry meals, Fish meal, Whole grains and rice, Soy flour, Shrimp, Honey, Kelp, Flax seed (for Omega 3 Fatty Acids).|
|Brand Name||Value Plus|
I have been using this treatment for the past few months and this made my pal more active and playful.
My doggo was suffering from joint pain and stiffness until I had used this treatment. Now after using this amazing treatment for few weeks he is more active and playful than before . This really works well!
Far better than costly products out there in the market. Thanks for this product!
No more joint stiffness and walking problems.
Giving to our growing pup to keep his joints and strong.