Malaseb Shampoo 250ML
Malaseb Shampoo has been specifically developed to treat and control Seborrhoeic dermatitis in dogs and treatment of ringworms in cats. This medicated shampoo has been clinically proven to reduce the time to cure any kind of skin and coat infection in pets. It keeps the coat of the pet hygienic thereby cleaning dirt found on the coat of the pets. Thus, it aids in maintaining healthy skin of the pets.
How does it work?
Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Miconazole Nitrate are the two active ingredients present in this medicated shampoo. Chlorhexidine Gluconate provides refreshing aroma to the coat of the pet while Miconazole Nitrate aids in treating bacterial, fungal and yeast infections in pets. Thus, when these two active ingredients are combined together, it results in making your pet free from any type of skin and coat infection thereby maintaining healthy skin.
- An antibacterial, antifungal and anti-itch shampoo
- Aids in treating bacterial and fungal seborrhea found in dogs
- Destroys infective spores by cleaning the dirt and debris on the pet's body
- Kills and prevents roundworms from the skin of the cats and treats and controls dermatitis in dogs
- Reduces the time of skin treatment and aids in maintaining personal hygiene of the pet
- The very first step is to wet the pet.
- Then apply a small quantity of shampoo at different spots on the body of the pet.
- Rub and massage smoothly to generate lather.
- Use sponge for effective lathering and penetration of the shampoo.
- Keep it on for 10 minutes and then rinse with lots of water.
- It is recommended by veterinarians to apply this shampoo twice every week till the symptoms go away or till your veterinarian suggests you to use this shampoo on your pet.
- Ensure that the shampoo does not get into the eyes of the pet. In case of accidental contact, rinse the eyes with water.
- Keep the product in a safe place away from children.
- This product needs to be administered as per the instructions specified on the product label.
|Target species||Dogs and cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Miconazole Nitrate|
Great shampoo with immediate results. works well
No harsh chemicals, and works well for our baby's skin conditions.
Less pricey compared to what our local store bill for.
No more allergies, quite an effective shampoo
this therapatic shampoo makes it well for our cats