Paragard Worming Tablets for Cats
Paragard is a newly formulated worming product made especially for cats and kitten above 2 weeks old. It effectively cures and controls intestinal worms such as hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms. Moreover, these tasty liver flavored tablets are readily accepted by cats. This single dose treatment can be given to adult cats, breeding queens and kittens as well.
How does it work?
Praziquantel and Oxibendazole are the two main ingredients that are present in Paragard worming tablets. Both of these highly potent ingredients work together brilliantly in getting rid of intestinal worms like hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms. Furthermore, they also assist in preventing future worm infestations as well.
- Newly formulated wormer for cats
- Cures and controls intestinal worms
- Palatable liver-flavored tablets
- Single dose treatment for cats
- Safe to be given to adult cats and breeding queens
- Suitable to administer on kittens over 2 weeks of age
- Prevents future worm infestations
- Tablets should be administered orally.
- It can also be mixed with the cat’s food.
- At the beginning, an individual measured dose should be given at 2, 4, 6, 8, 12 weeks of age.
- Then when the cat is 3 months old, give an individual measured dose every month until the cat is 6 months old.
- Repeat treatment as and when required or do as directed by your vet.
- Keep product away from children and sunlight.
- Store these tablets under 30 degrees Celsius.
- For oral administration only.
- Not meant for human consumption.
- Not safe for kittens below 2 weeks old.
- Do not overdose your cat.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Praziquantel and Oxibendazole
|Manufacturer||Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim|
Good productI am using for my other dogs too now
Flavoured TabletsThis liver flavoured tablets controls and prevents worms in my cats.
Liver flavoured tabletsI am giving this to my pregnant kitty to protect her from worms at this point. It's completely safe.
Best DewormerProtects my little four legged furry friends against all the common range of intestinal worms. Woudl strongly recommend this to every pet parent like me.