Homeopathic Anxiety Remedy for Pets
Travel Anxiety is a natural homeopathic remedy for dogs and cats that provides temporary relief from fear of motion sickness, relocation and traveling. It comes in a quick-working, non-sedating liquid form that aids in getting rid of anxiousness, restlessness and other unwanted behavior. This treatment does not contain any tranquilizer or sedative. It does not form any habit in pets. It is very easy to administer and is highly recommended by veterinarians of our country to combat travel anxiety issues in pets.
How does it work?
Travel Anxiety, a Homeopet product contains natural ingredients that are extremely safe for dogs and cats. Cocculus, Passiflora, Valeriana, Borax, and Colchicum Autumnale are the active ingredients present in this treatment. Cocculus helps the pets during motion sickness. Passiflora and Valeriana are particularly helpful in calming the pet during fear. While borax and Colchicum Autumnale assist in preventing nausea or vomiting in dogs and cats. All in all, it is one of the best pet treatments for travel anxiety.
- Easy to administer
- Made up of natural ingredients
- Particularly helpful for pets to combat travel anxieties
- Provides instant relief to the pets suffering from motion sickness and phobias traveling through cars, flights and boats
- Quick-working non-sedating homeopathic solution
- Relieves the pet from restlessness, vomiting, drooling, panting, etc.
- For oral administration only.
- This treatment needs to be given three times in a day. Once in the morning, once in evening and again at bedtime.
- Give this treatment directly in the mouth of the pet.
- If the pet does not accept it or you find it difficult to give orally mix it with water and then give.
- For the sudden onset of anxious behavior during the trip, give a full dose every 15 minutes for a maximum of 4 times one hour prior to departure.
- This treatment needs to be given only when the pet shows symptoms of anxiousness.
- For comprehensive dosage information, see the product label or consult your veterinarian.
- Give a small dose of the treatment to the pet to check whether they are hypersensitive to homeopathic treatment. If the pet accepts the treatment well continue it. In case the stressful symptoms reappear stop the remedy.
- Overdosing the pet might result in the symptoms of anxiety to reappear hence, ensure that the pet is never overdosed.
|Target species||Dogs and cats|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Cocculus, Passiflora, Valeriana, Borax, Colchicum Autumnale.|
Apr 15, 2021
Amazing treatmentAmazingly great! It just does great work. It controls anxiety and keeps our doggos free from stress.
Feb 19, 2021
No side effectsUsing this product from long time and I haven’t seen any side effects on my buddy.
Jan 21, 2021
Works fast and effectiveI love this treatment so much. Works fast and effective.
Dec 29, 2020
Fear RelieverProduct is very effective, it gives complete relief from sudden fears experiencing while relocating, travelling and introducing to new pets.
Nov 13, 2020