Valuheart Heartworm Tablets for Dogs
A first-rate generic heartworm preventive –Valuheart is a widely used heartworm product. When given on monthly basis, Valuheart effectively protects canines from harmful attack of heartworms. This heartworm preventive controls parasitic infection and safeguards your dog from harmful consequences. As safe as Heartgard, Valuheart is an affordable heartworm preventive.
How does it work?
A heartworm preventive from Value Plus, Valuheart is a monthly affordable heartworm treatment for dogs. A generic version of Heartgard, this prescription contains the same ingredient Ivermectin and thus is effective too. Ivermectin eliminates the heartworm larvae that have infected the dog during the previous month.
With no possible side effects, the ingredient prevents heartworms and any other harmful conditions due to hearrtworm infection. Valuheart is beneficial for all breeds of dogs including 6 weeks and older puppies, breeding bitches and old dogs.
- An ultimate dewormer to treat heartworm infection in canines.
- Valuheart is an excellent heartworm preventive to control heartworms and prevent parasitic infection.
- This one shot treatment is highly affordable in cost.
- It protects dogs from heartworm infection when given monthly.
- Valuheart is highly preferable to treat with flea and tick preventives.
- It is suitable for all breeds of dogs including stud dogs, breeding bitches and puppies older than 6 weeks of age.
- Before treating weigh your dog.
- According to the weight select the pack and start administration of tablets.
- Mix tablet in food or administer it directly into the mouth.
- Treat puppies at 6 weeks of age.
- Administer your pet monthly all year round on the same day with Valuheart for complete protection.
- For dogs more than 88 lbs weight, appropriate combination of tablets work well.
- Can be administered with flea and tick treatment.
- Consult your vet incase some dose is lapsed.
|Dog weight||Dog Size||Package Color||Dosage|
|<= 22 lbs||Small||Blue||1 tablet as a single dose|
|23-44 lbs||Medium||Green||1 tablet as a single dose|
|45-88 lbs||Large||Brown||1 tablet as a single dose|
Note: Dogs over 88 lbs are given combination of tablets.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Store it away from food items in a dry place.
- Avoid giving puppies less than 6 weeks of age.
- Avoid administration of Valuheart to pets allergic to its contents.
Caution:Collies including Border Collies and other breeds have genetic intolerance to Ivermectin. Those pet owners with Collies and other susceptible breeds should look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Thank youThank you canadavetexpress for keeping this cost-effective heartwormer in stock always
Works wellWorks well and effectively on my pet.
Great value!Easy to order and timely delivery.
Valuheart for DogThe shipping time was in excess of 3 weeks.