Mediworm Plus for Dogs – Deworming Tablets
Mediworm Plus is an excellent deworming oral tablet used for the treatment of gastrointestinal worms including ascarids, adult whipworms, roundworms and tapeworms in dogs. It kills all stages of worms – adult and immature, and ensures total protection against worm infection. The specially designed dewormer tablet does not cause any side effects and is safe on dogs and puppies. Given regularly, it helps in preventing frequent worm infection. Mediworm Plus is suitable to treat old dogs, puppies, greyhounds, pregnant and lactating dogs.
How it works?
Mediworm Plus contains three main ingredients - Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Febantel. The clinically proven formula attacks worm’s nerve cells and leaves them paralyzed. When inactive, these worms are eliminated out through natural expulsion process. The specially designed tablet is safe removes the worms without any side effects.
- Effective worm remedy against adult and immature stages of worms
- Provides relief from worm infection
- Kills intestinal worms including hookworms, adult whipworms and tapeworms
- Highly palatable biltong flavored tablet
- Does not cause vomiting or nausea
- Safe to treat pregnant and lactating dogs
- Administer according to the weight of the dog.
- Give the tablet orally or with meat.
- It can be crushed and mixed with feed.
- In puppies younger than 3 months of age, it is recommended to give the tablet with food only.
Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age. From 3 months, it is recommended that dogs should be dewormed every 3 months regularly to control worm infections.
Mediworm Plus 1 tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs) bodyweight
- 0.5 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1 tab
- 11 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tabs
- 21 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tabs
- 31 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tabs
- 41 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 5 tabs
- Consult a vet before treating sick and convalescing dogs.
- Keep container tightly closed
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool, dry place below 25 degree Celsius.
- In case of undesired behavior of your dog, seek veterinary advice.
No contraindications found yet of using this product.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredients||Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate, Febantel and Biltong flavoring|
Sep 19, 2021
Effective ProductIt helps us to keep all the annoying intestinal worms away from my pooch. Works well!
Jul 13, 2021
Quality product at best price.I can bet on this. You cannot find better worm treatment at this rate.
Mar 17, 2021
Worthy ProductWorthy and reliable product. It works well and affordable.
Feb 22, 2021
It works like a magicIt works like a magic. Just used for some days and can see improving results . Would recommend this!
Jan 27, 2021