Ultrum Flea and Tick Powder
Ultrum is an effective flea and tick powder for dogs, cats, and birds. It eliminates fleas, ticks, red mites, lice and feather mites. It controls parasitic infestations by controlling flea eggs and larvae for three months. The flea dusting powder is also helpful in using vacuum bags along with sprinkling on pet’s bedding and sleeping area. Ultrum powder is safe to use on dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and birds.
How it works?
Ultrum powder is a perfumed insecticide powder. The talc-based powder has powerful ingredient Propoxur. This insecticide effectively attacks parasites and acts by inhibiting cholinesterase at the parasite nerve synapses and, eventually eliminates them. Though, toxic for parasites, it is totally safe for dogs and cats. It even eliminates feather mites, lice and red mites on birds including caged birds and poultry. Ultrum flea powder can be used liberally with no side effects.
- Controls and prevents fleas and ticks on dogs and cats
- Eliminates red mites, feather mites and lice on birds
- Within 24 hours of administration kills 100% fleas
- When used regularly, controls flea eggs and larvae
- Easy to use on dogs, cats and birds
- Safe for mammals but toxic for parasites
- Perfect to use as a part of flea and tick control program
For Dogs & Cats:
- Wear gloves before treating the pet with Ultrum Flea and Tick powder.
- Dust the powder liberally on the coat of the dog/cat.
- Work out well into the coat for the proper spread of the powder.
- Put the powder on pet’s bedding and sleeping area.
- Repeat the process every six to seven days.
- For severe infestations, repeat the treatment every four days.
- Also, use in vacuum bag when cleaning.
For Birds & Poultry:
- Hold the bird by legs and lightly powder from above.
- Ensure that you do not over-expose the birds to the fine powder, as excessive dusting can cause suffocation.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For animal use only.
- Strictly to be used topically.
- Safe for puppies and kittens.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
After starting this treatment, flea allergy dermatitis incidences have reduced in our cat.
Great product can't find better than this
Don't have any idea who suggested me this powder but damn it works well
flea control powerful powder
happy to watch my cat play without any scratching or itching.