Joint Guard for Dogs
Joint Guard for dogs is a dietary supplement that prevents, treats and controls joint problems in all breeds of dogs. It is highly effective for breeds that are susceptible to joint problems. It reduces joint pain due to injuries and enhances mobility in dogs especially arthritic and aging felines. The nutritionally rich powder provides components for cartilage building, synovial fluid generation and development of healthy joint muscles.
How does it work?
Joint Guard powder for dogs contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride and Chondroitin sulfate as the active ingredients. The synergistic effect of both play an active role in building cartilage matrix, formation of synovial fluid, development of soft connective tissues in joints. It reduces chances of infections in injured joints and improves mobility of joints.
Joint Guard is highly beneficial in preventing joint issues in arthritic dogs or those with genetic tendencies of joint disorders. It reduces degeneration of joint tissues and keeps the pet healthy.
- Suitable for all breeds of dogs
- Excellent dietary supplement for joint problems in dogs
- Contains all the necessary nutrients for joint cartilage repair and maintenance
- Ideal nutritional support for arthritic dogs
- Aids in building cartilage matrix, synovial fluid and joint tissues
- Regular usage helps prevent degeneration of cartilage by supplying critical components.
- Prolonged use helps reduce inflammations in joints
- Prevents infections in joints
It is given as an initial treatment for about four to six weeks. It is then followed by a maintenance dosage for the time advised by the veterinarian. Dosage depends on the weight of the dog. Weigh your dog and administer as follows:
|Dog weight||Initial 4-6 weeks dosage||Maintenance dosage|
|<5 kg||2 scoops daily||1 scoop/day|
|5-10 Kg||4 scoops daily||2 scoops/day|
- Store at a dry place away from moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it below 30 degree Celsius.
- For diabetic and obese dogs, consult your vet first.
- Do not give to diabetic dogs without the consent of the vet.
- There are no known contraindications of JointGuard for dogs.
|Target species||All breeds of dogs|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Brand Name||Joint Guard|
Joint Guard is an excellent supplement for keeping my dog's joints healthy.
My dog that has started to age has gained his energy back thanks to this supplement!
improving my pet's joint health, can see a lot of improvement while I take him for morning walks.
no more joint issues treating with joint guard
can save more when I order during sale. recently ordered four packs and saved much more.