Joint Stress 15ML for Dogs & Cats
Joint Stress has been developed to ease the joint pain of dogs and cats and give them a fresh lease of life. It uses homeopathic ingredients that aid the pet to get back on his feet. This effective treatment not only relieves the pet from stiffness and soreness, but also pain in the joint areas. It is one of the best joint pain relief treatment for pets and is highly recommended by veterinarians of our country. It is extremely safe and effective on dogs and cats.
How does it work?
Joint Stress is made up of natural ingredients that aids in treating the pets suffering from muscle strains, bruises and sprains. It provides swift pain relief and increases the mobility of pets. It does not contain any harmful substances hence, is recommended for both dogs and cats. There are no visible side effects of the treatment.
- Consists of natural ingredients with no visible side effects
- Increases mobility in dogs and cats
- One-of-its-kind homeopathic treatment that provides joint relief to pets
- Regenerates connective tissue and synovial fluid
- Safe for pets
- Stimulates cartilage regeneration
- Drop the liquid preparation optimally directly into the mucous membrane of the pet's mouth encompassing the lips.
- If you own a dog, pull the labial pouch.
- If you own a cat, raise the head up to the point that the mouth opens.
- If the pet does not comply, mix the treatment in the food, water or milk.
- In case your pet is sensitive to the odor of the alcoholic preservative, give 10-20 minute period for the liquid to dilute and evaporate before the food is given to the pet.
- In certain rare cases, pets shake their heads in response to the alcoholic preservatives.
- It has been observed that cats salivate a lot and so presenting it in food, water or milk works.
- Under 20 lbs. 5 drops, 21-60 lbs. 10 drops, 61-100 lbs. 15 drops, over 100 lbs. 20 drops.
- In acute cases like sudden onset, the doses can be given every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses.
- For cases that are not acute (chronic, long term problems) one dose 3 times daily.
- Once a response is seen, the administration should be reduced to 2 times daily and eventually once daily.
- If reduction causes symptoms to worsen, original dosing may be continued a little longer before reducing.
- If a remedy is working well and dosing is not reduced, an aggravation of symptoms of overuse may occur.
- Stopping the remedy for 3 days will reverse the symptoms, and then treatment can commence as if using for the first time.
- If your pet is under 1 lb. then dose him by putting 2 drops in the drinking water on a daily basis.
- Children should be kept away from the product.
- Ensure that there is no direct sun exposure to the product.
- If your pet is pregnant then take the recommendation of the veterinarian before commencing the treatment.
- If your pet is sensitive to homeopathic preparations do not administer this treatment to him.
- Keep the product at room temperature.
- Never overdose the pet as it can cause adverse reaction in pets.
- Strictly for animal use.
|Target Species||Dogs & Cats|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Arnica M., Rhus Tox., Hypericum, Calendula O., Ham V., Lathyrus S., Acon., N. 6c&30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.|
|Brand Name||Joint Stress|
Joint CareBest joint care solution and easy to give it to my cat.
No side effectVery cost effective and no side effects. Must buy product.
Mobility BoosterIt helped me to boost my fidos joint mobility and get him back on his strong legs
Best joint supplementBest joint supplement I have ever used for furry friends. Would strongly recommend this to every pet parent like me.